Could she be the new generations Apprentice?

Bel lost a tooth on Sunday - it came out in an apple she was eating.

This caused her great distress as she didn't know it was wobbling. All was fine, Car got ever so excited and kept on asking BelBel's (her name for Bel) to open her mouth and then would exclaim "Teeth gone BelBels!"

This kept them amused for a while and then bedtime came so off we packed them to beds.

Neb got the shiny gold coin ready for putting into Bels room . This can be an awkward and long winded process as last time she was waking up every time he went in and go "No Tooth Fairy yet Daddy!".
Anyway he came to bed later than me, and nudged me awake with the words : "Bel had written the Tooth Fairy a letter asking for more money!"

Now I am concerned that my one shiny gold coin (£1) is not enough for her and so I asked last night why she had got £2. She answered with a "because I asked and it did hurt Mummy!"


Forward thinking in a 6 year old, this girl would go far - anyone got Sir Alan Sugar's number?

BNM

Comments

  1. Clever! It's a big thing, isn't it, the first tooth. Sign of major growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson learned? It never hurts to ask!

    Holy Cow! She's already lost 5 teeth!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. £2 per tooth hey? I reckon I've got at least 30 in my mouth but could only regularly use 10. How about you send me £30 and I'll send you the other 20?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooh! You've got your hands full. She's a clever one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont