Men are useless

Yes this is a statement that I'm sure you are all familiar with but its not just men who are useless, because I am too. I started writing this three weeks ago and what with work stressing me out, my lovely acid stomach and no sleep I completely forgot about it. But better late than never hey! (sorry!!)

Anyway Men = Useless = don't have time to shop or make wives/ girlfriends shop for them.

So if you have one of these aforementioned useless men (and I know some of you aren't so don't shout at me dear male readers!) don't panic.

Did you know that you can get all your toiletries delivered to your door just by spending a few pennies monthly?

And that you not only get them in a neat little box (with sweeties for your lovely postman!) but you can marvel at the new goodies (which your wife would never buy you!)

Yes, tis true I haven't been smelling the bleach again, go here , go on have a look.

Thanks to the lovely people at Men Are Useless, Neb got sent a box to try. In our box we received a:

King of Shaves Azor and spare cartridges
King of Shaves shaving creme
Original Source Eucalyptus and Lime Basil Oil Hair and Body Wash
Bionsen Deodorant Stick
Moosehead Face Pack
and for a bonus some sweeties.

Now Neb has sensitive skin and got a bit confused by the razor (its at a different angle to his normal one) but declared that it did the job! He loved the shaving creme and told me he had been eyeing this up for a while and was glad for the opportunity to try it. Next he tried the hair and body wash and there was much aahing coming from the bathroom and he declared that the smell was delicious and he would definitely want more of this please.
The Bionsen stick got a sniff and was declared as gorgeous smelling by not just him but by Car and Bel too!
Unfortunately, being a man's man (his words not mine!) the face pack is still sitting there but I have told him that I will make him use it at some point!
He was also very glad for the bonus sweeties especially as he was upset that the Postman got lovehearts!
And Neb's overall verdict - brilliant especially the funky letter that came with it telling him that as he now had to do no shopping he could go to the pub!!

So, I here you say how can I get my hand on one of these packs. Well first visit here and choose which box you want (ours was the Essentials box but you can also get the Works box! - available in two different prices) then enter your details, sit back and wait for its arrival. If you are man you can then go out and do some keepie uppies!! Or go to the pub, have a drink and put the useless facts (that you will have learnt from the letter!) into the conversation.

Thank you very much to FuelMyBlog and MenAreUseless for letting me review this product. Sincere apologies for its lateness. Please note all views given have been my own!

Comments

  1. Love it - thanks for the review and I'm glad it went down so well.

    Just just need to work on him with that face pack!

    Cheers,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont