The one where I think about the beef

As you know, from my previous thread, I have a cold so I'm sitting here now having cold sweats knowing that tonight its roast dinner night (always in the evening, not afternoon, I'm not organised enough!) and tonight thankfully I have some help from Aunt Bessie. Which is good as I don't want to be sitting in hot kitchen - not tonight anyway.
So tonight I will be making roast beef, swedes and carrots mashed up and some Irresistible Yorkshires. We were meant to have some Aunt Bessie's roast potatoes  but in my half asleep coldness yesterday we bought the wedges (hearty ones).

I can say though that the wedges went down well with both children yesterday when we had homemade burgers. Even Car eat them and though they were frozen they kept their temperature really well (unlike when I buy frozen chips whose heat seems to go quickly.

Anyway, if you fancy some help in kitchen, then the Aunt Bessie range has loads of new products (I so wish I had a bigger freezer!) . You can see them all here.

Right, i'll be back later to let you know about the Yorkshires and let you know about the great competiton you could enter... you better come back or there will be trouble!!

BNM


This is a review post of Aunt Bessie's range, all views in the post are my own.

Comments

  1. Even with a cold you still manage to be scary! Enjoy the Aunt Bessie's yorkshire puds. They are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont