All quiet on the western front




Yes, that says it all really.

I have nothing to blog about, unless you want to hear about sickness and scores. You do? Well, OK then....

Saturday was the day, I'd got up early to watch the game and then was going to take the kids to the theatre in the afternoon. Except it didn't quite happen that way.

I was woken up at 6 to a "Mummy, I've been sick" shout which is always the best way to be woken up. Needless to say the day got worse. Car had been sick on her sheets, so it was strip her and bed. I put her into more pj's and as I was up went downstairs to snuggle under blanket with her (It tends to wake you up the smell of sick in the morning!). Car managed to get some more sleep, and I was about to hunker down when I heard this sniffle from upstairs. Bel was up,but also looked green around the edges. I asked her how she was feeling and all I got was not well, before she too rushed to the loo.

So, as Neb got up for work (he also felt a bit poorly, but had been to the doctors that week and is going for a blood test tomorrow - I have to go with him and hold his hand!) there we all were wrapped in blankets on the sofa.


So he left us there, sat on the sofa, sick bowls in front of the girls with me watching the rugby.

The rugby was disappointing - I'm not even going to dwell on it. We lost, I cried.

As the day, wore on the girls started getting better and by yesterday they were all smiles and shines again.

And me, what am I looking forward to... well, work is busy today and this week is going to busy at home because we are preparing for the landing of his mothership and family..ie my mum in law, dad in law, brother in law and girlfriend are coming up to us (not staying her thankfully) for half term. So the mess needs to be cleared, a new floor has to be laid and everything needs to be clean and polished......

BNM

Comments