The day I embarrass myself

Yes, this is finally it - the day you all realise that I'm not that nice a person at all. And its all the fault of the Listography which I love. I will confess know that I may have (ahem) been a bit of a slag growing up, as those that know me may testify but for the power of making a fool of myself (where best than the blog) here goes.

Now the listography this week is hosted by Nickie@Typecast because Katie just couldn't. So for the love of god, don't blame me for what I am about to tell you is true. Also funny, also yeah you know I was young! Also in theory more boyfriends or one night doodahs than dates but hey!

  1. The short one - I met him while on a night out and I was possibly sitting down. He was shorter than me (possibly a near dwarf). He loved sport, I didn't. I thought he was a go- he wasn't, more a cheating toerag but there you are
  2. The hairdresser - no he wasn't gay, well I don't think so. He was the one in between the short one and my going to uni. 
  3. The rugby player - So my type, so funny, so arrogant and yes if we were both single at the end of the night, well you know......
  4. The on/off boyfriend - we met up, we saw, we conquered, we loved, I met his parents, he met my brother (who hated him), we grew apart, I finished it, we went back, I finished ... you get the drift. I finally managed to end it.
  5. Tintin - Yes I dated Tintin. But a 6ft cuddly one. Who was nice, but odd and liked odd things. We ended
Now this is where the list is going to stop but there are many more I could add, there's Mr Pepparami, Mr Actually (who never really was), Mr first kiss, Mr Rugby field.......

I think its best I stop now, ahem!

BNM

Comments