Mothership Prepartion - Part 2


Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Time is running slowly out as my in law family arrive on Monday.

Since I last spoke blogged things have gone a bit more hectic here.

Last night, Neb was faffing with the laminate that we've had in our hallway for the last month. I got bored watching him so went to bed to read.

Tonight, I'm hoping we can get some peace but there still is the dining room (or the clean laundry room as now called), the kitchen and upstairs to do.

What I should point out is that I, we are not the cleanest of people and my house is normally in a state of madness, with tiny bits of floor poking out. Hey, I'm proud to say I'm messy but unfortunately the mothership is tidiness itself and has been known to bring cleaning produce for us! Ah well, here's for a busy weekend and I was hoping to cook some cakes too!

BNM

Comments