Being caught short...




Image: aopsan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Not me obviously I have an iron bladder (ahem, this may or may not be true, I have two kids!)

Car has been potty trained for a while now and was going through the night and day dry. Recently though we have been getting accidents and are changing her undies more than once in a day. I even went into the loo the other evening to discover a puddle on the floor, went into her room and found her in a dry bed but with wet knickers.

We have realised that she doesn't quite know when she wants to go and short of us asking her every 5 mins "do you need the toilet"  I assume this is something she will grow out of.

We obviously are going down the route of no shouting but am worried now that this has been bought on by the dummy ridding motion (which hasn't as yet started for fear of wet sheets again and the fact that she banged herself quite hard by falling over on Saturday!).

I'm trying to find a web page which shows what happens when you need to wee in a simple way but at the moment have come up with nothing. If you have any ideas, how we can help her understand more then pleae share.

BNM

Hopefully I will be back to normal on this blog soon as the students actually settle in to life in University and stop nagging me every five seconds!

Comments

  1. Don't worry after passing some time you will automatically learn this type of meters and you will easily solve them ...
    Vertical Jump Bible

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont