The mothership has landed.....YEAH!

After all that hard work (mostly done by Neb!) they are here.


They arrived luckily late yesterday and then after picking me up from work and bringing me home from work , we managed to have some time together which included tantrum (Car), wine(me+Neb), another tantrum (Car), lots of food (including Bel having a small tween tantrum about wanting an adult meal), more wine, them going back to b+b and then a dicky tummy/bottom (read as much as you want into that because it was as much as you can think of!.

Today (Tuesday- this is being written late so it may not be published in time for it being Tuesday!), we have done coastal and eaten more again. I've even managed a night out with my husband (hence the late writing) and am ever so slightly tipsy!

Just because I know you're nosy, here are the pictures from our day (and look, we had blue sky)  oh yeah and if you click on some of them you may get more information, others not as much!:




BNM


Comments