Lunchtime lovin'

Alright this may be a post that some of you don't want to read (ahem if you know me , don't ring and laugh!)

Anyway, you know how having kids kind of does things to your sex life. You know, like killing it.

  1. Its either you've just had the baby, feel mega tired, sore and hubs wants you and there's no way in hell its happening
  2. Or both kids are in school, your knackered after working a full week with knobjockeys (yes I did just say that -some of the people I work with need a good kicking or I'm off on stress!), and you fall asleep on the sofa, dribbling (that's from the mouth - before you get any ideas) and have a hubs who wants to do more than sleep and to be honest you can't be arsed!
But today that may all change!

Today we thought of a plan

Now, that both kids are at school and Neb is still jobless, he is free to pick me up from work and do things, like have lunch  or some lovin'

What don't shout at me - its meant to increase happy hormones isn't it and with the most stressful part of the year coming up for me I need all the happy hormones I can get.........

BNM

Comments