Meal Planning Monday 16/4/12 - the back to school edition

Woo Hoo I'm on time!

Well its Monday and you'll be very impressed that I actually wrote this on Saturday! Not, the post, the list! Its all change in our house this week as my little one, Car, starts school. This means that both my little girls are now big girls!

So with that in mind and the fact that hopefully if I make the list, Neb may become more involved in the making of the suppers here it is:

Monday -  Leftover Chicken, Mash and Gravy

Tuesday - Swedish Meatballs, Sauce and Pasta (Neb is in Welsh)

Wednesday - Turkey Kebabs and Potato Cakes

Thursday - Something with Chicken for the kids and then a curry for us (Neb is in Welsh)

Friday - Toad in the hole, mash and veg

Saturday - Fish and Chips - fish fingers for Car and Neb, me and Bel have a trout to demolish!

Sunday - Possibly Pork!

 
As both the kids are in school from tomorrow on packed lunches, I need to be baking tonight to supplement their packs. I'm thinking of fairy cakes- any other ideas?

BNM

Comments