Meal Planning Monday- 30th April

 OMG Its actually May tomorrow - where has this year gone. Roll on another few months and it'll be my birthday!

Due to last week being the stretch before pay day we stuck quite well to the plan though me and Neb had some chips from the Chippy on Thursday. One think I will mention is though flat chicken is not great without eggs to get the breadcrumbs to stick on with.

Sunday, we had a great roast and crumble courtesy of the Wi family in their new home. It was the best fun we've had for ages and we will definitely be doing it again. Wi, Car wants to know can we have a sleepover!!

Anyway meal plan for this week will be hopefully as follows:

Monday - big shop night - so haven't really decided yet!

Tuesday -  Potato Pizza, Salad and Coleslaw (this is basically baked potato, then you mix up tuna, cheese, tomato before adding it to them and then grilling them)

Wednesday - Fajitas (but with turkey for a change)


Thursday - Bacon, Cheesy Mash and beans (girls), Bacon and Tomato Risotto (me and Neb as he's got Welsh)

Friday -Italian Chicken Bake - which Bel saw in my Good to Know magazine (it comes from a recipe book that I have my eye on so I may buy it later this week!

Saturday -?? hopefully we can have a day out so maybe some chips!

Sunday - Roast something

I'm on the look out for some simple meals that will fill the kids up and feel that the stuff we are doing is the same old thing so please if you have any ideas let me know.

I've also been baking more than usual and they've had fairy cakes and rice crispie cakes in their lunch boxes all last week! I'm thinking of making biscuits this week, some more cakes and some brownies

BNM

As usual I'm joining up with Mrs M's linkie! (i will add this later on as it seems that I'm on the ball for once!!)

Comments