Forever talking about nits - Review

It seems that my blog is becoming nit combat central. Again the girls have got them, and school hasn't even restarted again! Buggers!

But I guess they didn't know that I had a new secret weapon up my sleeve:

Linicin shampoo, works in just 10 minutes to effectively treat head lice and nits, and there’s no need to wash it out with further shampooing – it works just like a normal shampoo.
It went on easily, though according to Bel looked like frog spawn. It has no chemically smell and too me smelt faintly of licorice. You add it to damp hair, then leave it in for 10 mins. Plenty of time for me to let the kids watch some telly while I get the bath on.
With the kids in the bath, I washed it out easily. No worrying about greasy residue (though I did give their hair a quick shampoo afterwards as Bel's hair can be quite tangly without shampoo!). As soon as the kids finished their bath, I combed through and the headlice came out - dead! Not one wriggly little thing alive in there. Fantastic.

As a self considered pro on all head lice treatments now, I consider this the best one yet. The fact that there is no endless shampooing until the hair resembles normality and not some greasy rug is great. The fact that there is no smell is great. The fact that they died is great. Now all I need is for someone to design a nit hoover so that my girls with their fine hair do not have to out up with me combing nits out.


BNM

I was sent some Linicin to review. After we get rid of these head lice, I'm going to be using the preventative spray to stop anymore coming back. All opinions given in this review are my own!

Comments