Tired and energyless

 Yes, that is how I'm feeling these days.


That also gives you an idea about why I haven't been on here much.

Work is sooo busy and yes I know I've said that before, and before it was fine but now I have had enough. After moving offices I don't seem to be in the same position that I was in before where the students would readily pop into see me, now I seem to be overwhelmed by paperwork. More and more paper seems to be landing on my desk, the help that I was meant to be having though as a shared responsibility has not yet appeared (even though the job has been given apparently they can't start with the help yet!)

Too be honest, I don't think I love my job anymore, I know am not the only one feeling the stress in the office, but I don't know how much I can give and not get appreciated. I have been told of another job in the university where I work at coming up and if its on a full time contract then I'm going for it. I will not be any one's doormat and I'm fed up of coming home, like last night, and worrying about Monday! (on a Friday, jeez!)

Car seems to have turned into a mega handful and all I've had this afternoon is I want, I want, I must have and the loudness of it all is just aaagh!!

Bel is fine, a bit surly and stroppy at times but mostly good - I also feel for her as I know that Car is annoying her too!

And, Neb in all this, well today (and still) he is in work - I've told him how I feel about work, but sometimes all I get is, let me at them, if they annoy you I'll hit them - you know normal caveman kinda thing.

Anyway, I will try and blog more next week, because there are some stories I just gotta tell, but first I need to feel less bleugh, less tired, more calm and more happy!

BNM

Comments