Present shopping?

Have you started yet?

No, I haven't really either, apart from a few stocking fillers.

But I have found a perfect website with gift ideas for those people (ie my dad and Neb's parents) who are hard to buy for. And I was very lucky to be sent this recently to review:


A lovely decanter with an oak stopper which Neb received as a bonus birthday present. He thinks that its a magical decanter as the wine bottle he poured into it seemed to never end. I just think he was drinking slowly (but hey it may be magical!- it does only actually hold 2 litres).
The decanter (which sells at £24.95) is just one of the many gifts featured on The Handpicked Collection. The gifts are all handpicked by an expert panel who help find stylish and great value presents (I know that I will be using them again to get some Christmas presents!).

The Handpicked collection - a great shopping experience for busy mums!

BNM

I was sent the decanter to review and all opinions given on the decanter and the company are my own.

Comments