Phone Sex - the BNM way

I've just got off the phone to my hubs. It's lunch time and he rang to berate me for hiding the sausage rolls.

I told them they were in the fridge. He argued back they weren't. I told him again they were in the bottom and then he told me off for putting them in the salad drawer (well the fridge was full)

Anyway whilst talking to each other I couldn't stop yawning. Friday comes and I turn into a yawn pot, guaranteed that at one point tonight I will be asleep on the sofa dribbling...


So Neb told me that he had a great idea for keeping us occupied.. wait for it


Image: Danilo Rizzuti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

PHONE SLEEP - the new PHONE SEX - ideal for parents of small children.

He then told me that I had to imagine lying there head on desk, while sleep softly swept over me (saying all this can I add in that M&S advert voice)

I had to put the phone down I was giggling so much, bless the man!

BNM

Yes, I do realise that typing Phone Sex into my blog is going to tip the SEO over the edge but as most people find the blog by typing in such randoms as "almost naked firemen" and "Boobies" it ain't going to be much different!

Comments