Choccy yum yum

Sometimes being a blogger is great especially when you get lovely emails asking if you want some chocolate.

Now even though my sweet tooth seems to have got less with age (I know not good!) its not something I would turn down.

And this box of chocolate to me is Christmas!


Yes, its everyone's favourite - Quality Street. The chocolates that we have all fought over who's having which one for years. And knowing that when you get to the tin at the end of Christmas all you would get are the blue coconut ones.

This year, Quality Street is 75 years old and to celebrate their birthday, all special edition tins have a code in them which you enter into www.qualitystreet.co.uk and win a prize every day (we didn't !)

As well, as bringing out these special edition boxes, they've also bought out My Purple Bar
 And when I say My you know its mine, except I did have to share it with Neb (BOO!) These are a limited edition so if the purple one in Quality Street is your favourite go and snap them up now.

So from us here at the BNM household a big
to Quality Street. We hope you carry on for 75 years more!


BNM

The BNM family would like to thank the lovely PR's for sending us chocolate to review. We all love the Quality Street but would like to ask the girls not to eat all the strawberry ones!

Comments