Top 5 christmas songs

I'm not feeling it just yet, the kids are and so I know is Neb but for me Christmas doesn't really kick in until I start wrapping presents, have finished work and am ready!

But I do love a Christmas song, there are some really bad ones and some really cheesy ones and then there's Maria ( I hate her Christmas songs with a passion so grimace when I hear them on the radio!).

Here though are my top 5 Christmas Songs, some humorous , some traditional:


1. Grandma got run over by a reindeer:





2. Last Christmas - Wham


3. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

4. I saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus - The Ronettes



5. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Bing Crosby (the song that I will guarantee to be humming once I feel Christmassy !)

And there they are , my top 5 christmas songs, no Cliff in sight! If you want to see some more Christmas songs then pop over to the listography.

BNM

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont