Oh Christmas Tree

The kids have been driving me mad recently by singing their own random versions of O Christmas Tree - which are sometimes funny but mainly annoying as tree rhymes with a bodily function!

So, while you think of the rhymes that they could sing - I know you are doing it right now! I thought I'd share with you the stages of our Christmas Tree decoration. Unfortunately the tree isn't a real one as Neb says they're too expensive!

Step 1) Neb puts tinsel and lights on tree - no one is allowed to touch it until this is done.




Step 2) Let the kids loose on tree - this is something that Neb lets them do with gritted teeth as the tree is then not coordinated! For many year pre kids, he wouldn't let me decorate the tree. In the picture below you can also see that Car is holding a home made star decoration (of which I'll blog about tomorrow!)
Step 3) Sit back and enjoy the tree - note the angel on top has to have a red light up her bum!




And there we are - our Christmas tree finely decorated!

Hope you've all got yours up by now - and if not remember to come back tomorrow for some ideas on extra decorations for it!

BNM

Comments

  1. Love that neb assumes full control. The tree looks great, it really is beginning to look alot like Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont