Inlaws Part 2

So yes, Car was fun at the in laws and I felt low again, not to realise that I would feel lower!

Prior to the restaurant disaster on Wednesday we popped to Stratford  and I actually did some clothes shopping (Yes, shock horror). I bought some funky tights, a skirt, a top and some trousers all from M&S. Now for some reason, the changing rooms were closed and I didn't get to try anything on but as I was sure that a size 20 bottom, 18 top would be fine I just bought them anyway! Neb loved the fact that I was treating myself and I actually felt good.

That is until I got home and the trousers didn't fit. They were a lovely cashmere tailored pair and they didn't do up. My lardy belly got in the way.

So today, before heading home I went to change them or get my money back. So I picked up a grey shift dress -which I nearly got stuck in, a top which was mislabelled on a 18 hanger (it was a size 8!) and gave up. I got my money back and out I went. We then tried Next ( nothing), Monsoon (nothing in  my size), Laura Ashley (depressing as I saw two lovely skirts and then realised that apparently your not allowed to be bigger than an 18) which was better than River Island (which seemed to have nothing past 16!). I looked in Evans which had nothing! and then Neb managed to drag me into BHS and still nothing!


I'm upset. I hate it. And this is why I don't shop.

Will have to either save up for lipo (joke), or stop eating until next Christmas!!

Not happy!


BNM

Comments