She eats!

Yeah, Car is eating normallyish again. And in a posh restaurant - well posh bar anyway.

Today we went to see my Dad to give him his Christmas pressie ( I've realised that I haven't mentioned Dad that much on this blog)

Anyway, I digress - today we went to see him and after handing over his present, he then asked whether we were hungry. I nodded and he took us out for lunch.

We went to a bar/restaurant/hotel round the corner from my dad's in my hometown. The Harbourmaster is a very swish hotel and has a reputation for lovely food. I was a bit worried about taking Car for lunch at the bar but she actually behaved. Both the girls had the children's fish and chips and I was very impressed when they bought out mini cutlery for them (I normally tend to carry cutlery for Car as she can't quite manage the big ones). My dad and Neb had a snack of Welsh Rarebit and bacon which I helped Neb with as he couldn't quite finish it. I had the Welsh Beef burger with Snowdonia Cheese which was delicious.The girls both ate their lunch with gusto and Car was mostly well behaved! (even though I did eat most of her fish!)

We then had desserts of ice cream (the girls - one scoop served in teacups!), Lemon Tart and Clementine Sorbet (me, yummy!) while Neb and dad shared a cheese platter. We all loved the food and the fact that many families were eating there. The owners have made it easy to dine there with kids, and the food they served was not of any less quality than that we ate.

If you find yourself in our corner of Wales and fancy a treat then pop over to the Harbourmaster and you may see us there!

BNM

I have not been compensated in anyway for this I thought I'd share with you a great place to go!

Comments