Stocking Filling Fun

Yes, I am still here.
Life as always is blah blah hectic and I've got a cold (!) and its that time of the month (yuck, tmi I know!). I was though about to post tonight when OH announced this morning that he wasn't going to his Welsh class tonight as he wasn't in the mood! (So I'm obviously not blogging this at work AHEM!)

Now then Sunday, I wasn't in the Chirstmassy mood at all. And today, well I feel a bit better, our tree is up (pics will follow) and I have bought all the girls presents (even managed to find a Playmobil Pyramid which this year seem a bit scarce!)

So, yes the kids are done. And what I hear you say are they getting. Well let's start with their stocking shall we.
I've had lots of fun over the past few weeks buying stocking fillers. I have raided EBay - yes I am that mum who buys used toys and to be honest I've got some real bargains! I've raided our local pound shop because what most kids want in their stocking is some chocolate, some books, a colouring book and some crayons.

Now this year, I haven't bought ordinary crayons. No this year, I've bought the best crayons ever!

I've bought crayons that are in the letters of their name. Like this:

(image taken from Colour Me Fun Website)


And they are fantastic. They arrived a day after ordering and come in a nice little bag (so hopefully they won't get lost). I think the girls will love them.
Colour Me Fun have different categories of crayons (from animals to geek chic - just check out the Lego ones!)

If you are still looking for that quirky present for your child or friend ( I know I'd use the crayons!) then why don't you pop over to Colour Me Fun and have a look!

BNM

 I was not sponsored to write a review on Colour Me Fun, I just think they have a fantastic product and it will make @ColourMeFun blush a lot!


Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont