A bit of culture

So, I thought I'd try and get a bit of 'culture' in the blog and develop your tastes so I'm joining in with the Listography this week (hosted not by Kate but by Actually Mummy  )

And the culture part, well its because its yoghurts this week!

Anyway here goes, here are the 5 that I/we eat on a regular basis in our work/home life:

SKI
I remember eating this as a kid and this is the one that me and Neb get for us on our shop. Unfortuantely my fridge is not big enough for the amount we could get through, so I have to buy 4 at a time!

PETITS FILOUS

The kids love this yoghurt and have been eating it since babies. I may be known to finish the odd pot (now and again, mother's duty and all that!)





LLAETH Y LLAN

This award winning yoghurt is made in North Wales and due to their facelift pot wise I cannot find a picture. Needless to say they are very yummy and one I love to have for breakfast, lunch, any time of day.


RACHEL'S ORGANIC

Did you know this is in my local town and I love it to bits. I'm very partial to all the yoghurts but love the rice pudding - I know its not a yoghurt but it is milk based.






GREEK YOGHURT

Sometimes, when I feel super healthy, this is what I have for breakfast. It doesn't matter who makes it, I will eat it. But only the plain stuff, I then like to add my own fruit to it!

Comments