Meal Plan- well kind of

This is not going to be a long post because well I have nae  a clue - said in my best Scottish accent (which probably sounds awfu1!)

Monday - Home Made Burgers

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - NO IDEA, AT ALL WHATSOEVER.

We're in a rut and even though I bought my spanking new cookbook I don't know what to cook the kids!

Saturday - again not really an idea, hopefully the weather will be fine as we're planning on taking the kids to an Open Day at the local Fire Station!

Sunday - well the torch is coming to town, so again something simple (may even go for chips!)

I'm going to link this non inspired mess to Mrs M so you can laugh at me! And then, tonight I may sit there and make a better one!

BNM

Comments

  1. Sounds like my meal plan for the week. Worryingly I still need to do my food shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont