Do you poo in public?

Obviously, I don't mean on the streets - that would be wrong and you'd possibly get arrested!

No, what I mean is when out and about, or in work do you use the loo and poo? (ooh that rhymed)


Image: aopsan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


It seems (in my experience of talking to Neb and M (our old next door neighbour) that some people can't faceate (I think its a word) in a public place. Neb has been known not even to poo in the houses of friends but will wait until home and do it then! M told me of a time when she had to drive home because the need was so bad when she was out and about!

I on the other hand am not fussed where I go, as long as there is a toilet I am there.

So, are you a private pooer or a public pooer?

BNM

(Yes, I know random post but sometimes the conversation that happen in my brain with myself need to escape- very busy in work so apologies for random blogging !)

 

Comments