I'm STAARVING

My kids drive me mad

As soon as I get into the car when Neb picks me up from work there is a line that I am bound to hear. "I'm hungry" one says and then the other will start with "I'm starving".

This got on my nerves so much on Sunday that I showed them the ad with proper starving children in. The one that shows children with arms so thin and ribs showing. Yes, I shocked them - I made them watch a Save the Children Ad. I scared them into shutting up. For about 30 minutes, then it started again!

I don't know what to do.

They are clearly not starving. They get fed nutritious food with snacks thrown in! So what the hell is wrong with them!

Please tell me its not just my kids, otherwise I will be sending all my food to the children who deserve it from now on!

BNM



Comments