Some words for Saturday

So, its Saturday and there are many things I should be doing:

I should be tidying the house, the kids are out, the husband is doing some work and ... well I'm sat here on blogger but contemplating doing something (honestly)

I should be making bread - we are on a frugal week - but last time my bread was a disaster! I have the book open ready (girls have even commented that the book is ready mummy!) and I've only managed to make breakfast, some biscuits and lunch!

But you know what, its Saturday, the kids are outside playing and having fun, the husband is out and I get to have my pic of whats on telly, my turn on the laptop and my time to see what you are all doing.

I guess it doesn't matter that the floor is barely visible through the kids drawings, and that my laundry pile is escaping from its confines of the sofa in the dining room.

Hope your also enjoying your day.

BNM


And just to lighten up your day, a song from the 90s which was in a great film that I saw on telly recently, the film was Freedom Writers and the song:

Comments