Invention Meme

Bel came home from school yesterday all exicted because she had an afternoon of inventing things ( aka Wallace and Grommit style as it is their 20th birthday this year!) Her star invention was a hoover that sucks duvet up, deposits it on the bed in a pile as a reminder for her to make her bed! (Note - Bel makes her bed occasionally!)

So I was thinking ( yes, I know it doesn't happen often, must be a rare moment!) why don't I start an invention meme up.

So, a la Wallace and Grommit here is my invention.

It would be a machine that would keep Car entertained and calm in her cot at night so that at 12, then 1, then 2, then 4am I didn't have to deal with a screaming banshee who then ends up in our bed - where she takes over my side leaving it impossible for me to have a peaceful night sleep. Oh and this machine would also allow me to have the occasional lie in to maybe 9 o'clock.




Anyway that is my meme and if I could work out what it would look like I would draw it for you but I ain't an artist so you'll have to use your imagination!

I'll pas it on to 6 other bloggers who can then pass it on ( you all know what to do!)
You could use the Wallace and Gromit picture in your post but as I ain't sure about copyright and stuff then you don't have to ( if someone could explain to me about this that would be great)

  1. Sticky Fingers 
  2. Snaffles Mummy 
  3. Really Rachel 
  4. Tattie Weasle 
  5. The MadHouse
  6. Insomniac Mummy 
Anyway I hope you all have fun with this and if you are artisitc maybe you could draw it to and scan it on to your post.

Have fun

BNM
xx

Comments

  1. Oooh what a challenge a thingy to invent which could do stuff...Great Meme. I will put my thinking cap on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great meme! You invented an invention and a meme too :o) Thanks for tagging me. I can't wait to invent my invention!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont