Santa Letters


Yesterday Bel wrote her letter to Santa.
She was very excited about dong this as it would be her first proper one as she has now learned to write and kinda spell things.
I had given her the tesco online catalogue to look through first (note: If doing this with child this catalogue has smaller toys section than argos!) and then told her she could write 3-4 things down.
She has no written it and states that she would really like a nintendo ds, a lego pyramid and a proper wooden guitar. She then wrote Diolch which means Thank you in Welsh so that (in her own words) "Santa knows that I am trying to learn Welsh Mummy!". Neb then told her that Santa may not bring all her asks as there were lots of girls and boys in the world.
We have now told her that I will take her letter into work tomorrow (or today!) and put it into the post at my work. As we are going Xmas shopping tomorrow, I will then post back her letter from Santa. I've got a great template that I got from the Cancer Research shop in the sales last year. I'm going to get one of my work colleagues to fill it in for me!

As well as doing this, Bel asked if we could also email Santa to check he got it (!). Bel is very into emailing especially after we scanned some pics that she did of Grandma and Grandpa and she got to email them!

So, last night after she had gone to bed, I typed into Google- Can I email Santa? - and up popped this wonderful website www.emailsanta.com.

If you have kids who can read and who wish to know if they have are on Santa's naughty or nice list, would like to vote on who gets to lead Santa's sleigh and many other fabulous things then this is the place to go.
Tonight we will show it to Bel and watch her little face light up!

BNM
x

Comments

  1. I can't wait for Little Miss A to be a bit older to appreciate the writing to Santa. Though this way I get to choose what she has lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr told K that there was no Santa. I know she doesn't understand, but honestly!
    That is funny about emailing Santa, good job you found that website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Boy writing to Father Christmas but last year he wrote he wanted a Nintendo DS and I had to say the NO word. We have an explanation that goes like this: "Santa will always get you what you want but because he knows that your parents need to feel happy too he always asks them first to see if the presents he gives are the right ones and to check that they haven't gone and bought you the same thing. He always remembers what you asked for and will ask on your behalf again next Christmas."
    It seemed to get over the Nintendo problem last year as we felt at 5 he was too young for it. Guess what he asked for this year! A nintendo...I think his wishes just might come true this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MSG - I always seem to be able to persuade then its what they want!

    MDM - I can't believe that,as long as he doesn't tell her when she's older!

    TW - Wishes are coming true in our house too! We always explain to Bel that Mummy and Daddy have to send money to Santa so we cannot always get what we want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have not done our Santa letters yet - always a relief when they are finished, as then there can be no more last mind changes of mind!

    Congrats - you won a copy of the Wii game Bonsai Barber on my blog.

    Email me your Wii code, and I can arrange for the game to be sent to your Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet - we've always done our letters from www.santa.co.uk. They were fab - reasonably priced and delivered exactly when you want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont