I've bit the bullet...

..and after a month or so (or less) of umming and aaing ( see Decisions, Decisions, Decisons we have bought Bel for Christmas a Nintendo DS.

I hope she will be dead excited as she thinks that Santa has got credit crunchitis and is very skint like her mummy and daddy.

So now I have to get her some games (and maybe some for me too!!). But what to get.

There are so many cool games out there for her, do I go educational or fun or both!!

OH NO!!

BNM

PS I have stopped shouting now and have a sore throat!

x
x

Comments

  1. She will be thrilled... but be prepared to get outsmarted by your kids. I got beaten by a 7 year old at 'Cooking Mama', that says it all really!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont