Lunchtime Drinking!!

Hi, I've just come back from having a lovely lunch here with a work colleague who has been working in the same office for 20 years.

I can't believe that she has managed to stay in the same position after 20 years and its got me wondering, what will my life and the children's life be like in 20years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

November 2029 - Bare Naked Mummy here -live blogging from my workpod in the home office.
Looking back at the rather old posts that I wrote in 2009, they look so ancient, so archaic.
My internal phone rings and a picture of Bel comes up on the wall. Bel is in her doctors surgical gear in the hospital where she works - a stunning 25 yo who loves nothing better than performing the latest transplant on patients. Note since 2015 the transplant rate has increased as animal and artifical organs are now used on a daily basis with hardly no rejection.
As I finish my conversation with her, in strides Car - covered in mud and grass after another day of training for the Welsh Rugby Team. She recieved her first cap 2 years ago and now at 22 is the Captain of the Team.
 After she runs off again my dear husband, Neb comes back from his job. After being unemployed for 3 years back in 2008, he decided to retrain and is now working as a primary school teacher in a local school.
We won the lottery back in 2011 and even though I loved my job, I now work part time in the office and part time in my workpod. Life is loooking great for us and the girls- money is now no object and I can't wait to splurge out on the girls and Neb for Christmas....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See that's what you get for drinking wine over lunch! Better get back to do some work before I fall asleep at my desk





BareNakedMummy.
xx

Comments