Zombie Chicken

Yeah, I have been given a new award.






Make do mum who is in her own words begging, making and not stealing her way through motherhood has been so nice in passing this on to me.
So what do you ask is the Zombie Chicken Award - well The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

I can't belive that I've been given an award where I am deemed to be graceful but hey who I am to know. (If you asked Neb or my Dad if they thought I was graceful they'd laugh at you - my dad still laughs when anyone calls me a lady!!)

Anyway I know need to bestow this on 5 other people so the people I have chosen are:

Gigi's ramblings - an American with a sense of humour!
Tattie Weasle - I've newly discovered her and I love this blog
Tartan Mammy  - us celts have to stick together you know!! 
3 Bedroom Bungalow to let in Crazy Town - another Yank in Crazytown - I promise I'm going to do a Dear So & Soon
 and finally to Workingmumonverge as she is poorly and needs to get better soon!


I hope you all enjoy the zombiness, I am away to stop Car from stealing all the "CUSHIN MUMMY"


Bye for now
BNMxx





 

Comments

  1. Thank you BNM both for the award and thinking I have a sense of humor! ;-) I will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BNM Thank you that is so kind - btw I've been coveting a Zombie Chicken Award for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. What a great award. Never had that one before. I'll try to get around to passing it on soon. My mojo is slowly returning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont