Lego® of me .. its only a magazine - a REVIEW

I know I'm so funny aren't I...

Anyway did you know that Lego®  have a magazine (yes an actual hard copy one) and you can get it delievered to your house for free!! Its guaranteed* to keep child happy for at least 2 days (*well it kept Bel quiet and even Car had a look!). The magazine is part of their Lego® Club which is available online
Here's some of the info: 

 





LEGO® Club members receive five FREE magazines a year starting with LEGO Club Jr. for ages 4 – 6 years, which promotes independent reading, counting and writing





they then graduate to LEGO® Club Magazine for ages 7+, full of comics, competitions, activities, sneak peeks, info on LEGO® Club events and regular LEGOLAND vouchers. On LEGOClub.com there is exclusive content like ‘Buildits’, ClubCodes, the LEGO® Club Show and a chance to sign up for monthly email newsletters of the latest LEGO® news.






Bel jumped up and down and hugged me when she saw both the magazines but said that LEGO ®Jr is too little for her ('cept she did do the puzzles) and decided that she preferred the elder one. She even asked if she could get some of the new lego shown in the magazine for Christmas. I am very happy about this as I do secretly love LEGO (even though some of it does go in the hoover!)

So, if you would like to subscribe to the FREE magazine, (DID I SAY IT IS FREE!!), then follow the links and wait for the postie!!


 BNM

Comments

  1. I'm totally signing up for this for Zack and Max... they'll love it! Both Lego mad here! Thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one signing up as well, the boys had a whale of a time at legoland and it wont be a trip we can afford to repeat too often so they'll love the lego mag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know. I no longer need to spend a fortune on comics!

    And thanks for the lovely comments on my blog post.

    PS I was amazed to hear that you only had 100 followers. I demand a recount. Surely it should be nearer a 1,000,000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you'll all be getting one - the paper mountain in our house from comics is growing! And at least with this one there are also vouchers for Legoland! Always helpful!
    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little guys have gotten this for a while. The big guys get the one for older kids. When they come in, it makes for some amazing silence in the house. Thank GOD for LEGOS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont