Toilet Humour

This post has been a long time in the making with many toilet related things happening around me lately so this may be al ong blog with lots of different bits in it.


1) How do you stop a 2 1/2 year old shouting in the middle of a theme park, next to people eating food, whilst having a tantrum these words "I'm not coming Mummy, I'm having a poo" and then stand there in a mid crouch postion. We tried to move her several times and all we got was "I'm still pooing mummy!!" I apologise to you if you were sat on the table close to her while this was happening but thank you for the knowing smiles!!

2) Why would said 2 1/2 year old (yes, you guessed it Car) not potty train but will follow you into loo and crouch down next to toilet and pretend to pee (noises and all!) and then ask for tissue. Then she will proceed to putting said unused tissue into toilet and want to "Lush the loo"!

3) On potty subjects, I have showed Car the magazine (Argos catalogue to you and me!) and she has decided that she wants this one a Mamy Baby Bug Potty

but then I saw this one and as you all know we are Peppa Pig mad so may just get both.


but I don't know if getting either will mean she will actually use it.

4) Leaving my daughters lack of toilet training habits behind, I thought I'd mention that the other day myself and Bel did some toilet graffiting.  Now normally this kinda thing is frowned upon and (probaly) illegal but on our visit to The Black Boy pub in Winchester (yes its were we went down sarf!(south)) we were told my Nad, my brother in law that it was actively encouraged and the toilet walls of both male and female are filled with all different kind of moral/immoral graffiti! I would've taken a picture of the walls but I forgot my camera in the house. Anyway if you ever visit the aforementioned pub check out the Welsh graffiti (yeah I know I'm awkward!!)

5) Whilst on the aforementioned trip we stayed at Nad's house. He has a very small cottage not far from the pub which he rents and as his g/f is currently in America working we managed to take over his house and bless him he slept on living room floor!! Anyway I'm waffling, and as this post is labelled toilet humour, better explain my thread of thought!! In Nad's bathroom next to the loo, there were some books and magzines. Now I'm all for books and magazines in the loo - if you ever came to our house you'd find - at least 3 books ( one being mine and 2 being Neb's!!) , a weekly newspaper, those free ad magazine things, a good food magazine and possibly a Bel book!!
Anyway my brother in law had : a mills and boon book - yes we did tease him on this but he maintained that they were a very good read !!, a book about books! and a magazine. Now this magazine had been sent to him from g/f currently in America and this magazine kept me and Neb in the loo for longer than needed. It is called "FOUND" and its a magazine which states " We collect FOUND stuff: love letters, birthday cards, kids' homework, to-do lists, ticket stubs, poetry on napkins, telephone bills, doodles - anything that gives a glimpse into someoneelse's life. Anything goes..."
Honestly its a fantastic read and it was great to see the varied lives of people emereging from documents found on the street. I am even tempted to order another magazine or two from them (if I can work out conversion rate - how much is 1$ in £'s??, and what rate to get for international shipping!)
You need to have a look at the link up there, to see what I mean as the website has many examples of the finds!!

6) Anyway was just about to wrap up this post when Car decided to let rip - what is it with my girls inablity to be ladies. Best go just in case she has pooed herself!!!

 BNMx

Comments

  1. Ha lol at Car, that site is great though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a good idea you forgot your camera... taking pics in public loos can earn you a bit of a reputation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joys of public pooing incidents. Brings a tear to my eye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny about the 'mid crouch'! I've heard of found magazine - they have a website too (http://www.foundmagazine.com/) it's great for being nosey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Site is fantastic isn't it.

    but we may (fingers crossed) had progress on potty usage - she eventually sat on the one we have (Bel's old one) with clothes on yesterday a few times and then got excited about having a peppa pig one!!

    I hate toilet training!!

    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the delights of toilet training - ALWAYS good for laughs (once they are fully trained only, of course - I failed to see the funny side myself whilst I was midst training), thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm another one that hates the old potty training and am glad those days for me are over. As for pooing, I think I am scarred for life with what isaac did to us (on more than 1 occassion, and before anyone had officially said he had aspergers, one of our many examples of 'odd' behaviour) - while out in the woods he said he needed a poo. A handy tree nearby provided a suitable toilet post, carrier bag and nearby doggy bin. 3 days later while in a small childrens playground, he jumps off the slide and literally drops his trousers and pants and assumes the squat position. Horrified I flew across the playground screeching 'what are you doing?' and dragged him behind the bench. his logic - well I needed a poo mummy and we did it in the woods like this, argggghhh, try explaining to a 3 year old why it is different in a wood and a playground!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, my youngest is 4 (will be 5 in Feb) and that kid still has to sleep in a pullup because he PEES everywhere and sleeps through it! ARGH! So, we're past the initial "going" stage, I'm just ready to be dipe-free! Hopefully before he gets married.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont