Great Minds Think alike

I'm really busy this week but did manage to have some great ideas about blogposts except it seems that everyone else has got there first:

I was going to post about whether using social networking to inform everyone about labour progression was going too much. A freind of mine gave birth yesterday (eventually) and her husband had been facebooking everything. Well everything up to a point, we hadn't heard anything since Saturday night and we were all getting worried as she had started labour and stopped again once already! Do you think he should have shared labour? Would it have been better if they had waited and just announced the birth.
But not going to post this because Me, The Man and The Baby has just posted something similar but about Twitter.

I was also going to post a pizza recipe with pictures but it seems that Frugalicious Food has posted a recipe (and hers has children involved!).

I was going to post about losing followers but it seems I have gained three new ones, thank you peeps! And I'm in no way getting a big head about this so you'll not have to worry.

So as you can see, great minds think alike and my mind hurts from work yesterday so better go and do some breakfast for the girls so can go to work again today!!!

See you soon

BNM

Comments

  1. Isn't it fab when other bloggers do your work for you! I was going to post about people posting about things I was going to post about, but you've beaten me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Now that's just lazy! You get back to the computer young lady and write that post! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the way! More often than not though, as I read other blogs, I think... Why didn't I think of that idea! (:

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just stole my idea to do a post saying everyone else had stole my ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont