Wooo Hooo

This wasn't the post that I was going to write today - you'll get that later- but before I went to write I got to my dashboard as normal and noticed this :


You may or may not be able to see it but I have reached a 100 followers - what can I say but thank you. I'm so chuffed that 100 of you follow/ read me - you are all either a) mad or b) bored!!

So a big thank you to all - you can't believe how happy I feel. It's been about a year and a month since I started waffling at you all and there are many times where my words have dried up and I've been unable to blog but I'm so glad that I've found this cathartic (yeah I had to check I had the right word there) way of cleansing my thoughts because when they go round and round they may go pop!!


BNM

Normal service will resume I promise!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! One day, maybe, I'll get there too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh, well done you, like foodie Mummy, one day, maybe! In fact I think you are my one and only regular reader, tee hee, but like you I do it because its nice just to write it all down.

    You must be well chuffed. Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont