Overtired

The tiredness you feel when you haven't slept even though you need to sleep and was not helped by :

1) working out in head what needs to be done in work the following day!!
2) going to bed late - would it been better if I'd gone to sleep earlier?
3) being kicked in the back from 5 onwards and then having demands of downstairs from Car who came into bed again

This is the tiredness I felt this morning and that I still feel now - I try and relax and am fine for a bit but I just don't know - I then get all sicky feeling , have a headache which feels like I've drunk the bar dry (I haven't) and get all grumpy and assy.

The kids are in bed, short and sweet tonight, Neb is in Welsh and I'm turning this off and going to try and relax!!

BNM

Comments

  1. I have that feeling a lot! In fact right now I'm only really here because I can't be bothered to get off my lazy ass and go to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you there, and why am i blogging at 12.30 am and trying to finish Jude's bday cake off, which i'm not happy with, still got his presents to wrap. Shall we organise a weekend away me dear? Think we both deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try and relax? See - that's where I go wrong, too. What we should do is try to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all, thanks for all the lovely comments. I've slept for most of the weekend and still feel tired!!!
    SLM - yes w/e away great idea -what about the day you move house!!
    Am off to the docs today to check that it isn't my iron level or anything else!!!
    BNM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont