Knickertastic

Yes, I think we're cracking it. Potty training that is.

At last, I don't have to put up with screaming child who doesn't want to sit on the potty. For the last two weeks and with praise, "lots of clever girls", "well done" and no bribes (there's me worried that we would have to resort to chocolate) we have managed to let her have naked time on potty (no nappy)  on what started every night and then went on to every day after nursery up to the point where Friday I went to buy some knickers:

So Car is now the proud owner of some Fifi the flowertot knickers:
 which when I gave them to her made her very excited and we had lots of squealing and happiness!!

So yesterday and so far today we have had a knicker day only. No nappy and only potty, she has even been so good as to go on the big toilet before her bath . So my quandary is now do I put her back in a nappy to go to nursery tomorrow or do I risk the knicker approach!!


BNM


PS It seems that my excited post last week about reaching 100 followers was too early because someone has stopped following so am back to 99 again :(
 

Comments

  1. Well done Car and you you're back up to 100 now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl, and I would just go for it and send her to nursery in her new knickers and with a couple of spare pairs, after all it might confuse her after doing so well, to suddenly have a nappy back on x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww well done Car. Did you dare do a knicker day? I'd say send her in pants but send spare clothes, pants and a nappy too. I'm sure the nursery will support her and if she has an accident she'll have a choice. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so exciting when they start to get out of diapers!

    Oh and I am now your 101st follower:) I so love a new follower and see that you do too so am thrilled to be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah potty training... it's something I need to start with my little one quite soon... dreading it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just seen that you're up to 102 followers now! If this continues I'm going to have to un-follow you. We can't have you getting a big head now can we!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say go with the knickers! It's their problem if it goes wrong. :-) And most likely it will go great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont