Itch, Itch, Scratch, Scratch

Can you tell what it is yet (said in my best Rolf Harris voice)!!

No, shall I give you a clue - what about if you went here. Well go on then, then come back.


So do you know what I'm on about now - yes that's right the bugs had been here but now ever since getting the new Vosene Kids shampoo and spray detangler we are preventing the little bug(gers) from returning.

With an everyday shampoo and conditioner which you can use every time you wash their hair, the lemon eucalyptus and tea tree oil is fantastic and the smell on that and the detangler spray doesn't smell like the old stuff I remember my mother putting on my hair. The two ingredients fight the nits by preventing acute infestation, stopping the lice 'sniff' out a host.


















So if you have the nitty problem, worry no more as Vosie is here to help.
I know the problem is rife with both my daughters - be it in school or at nursery but having the Nitwatch info site is a real blessing, not only is there a handy video there which can give you the facts about nits and also show you how to prevent them  but there is a cool kids section to keep the kids happy!

I was lucky enough to be sent a Vosene pack which comes in a handy lunchbox (its now our first aid box) but also some crayons and a colouring in sheet.

I personally think that the Nit nurses which used to come into schools when I was little should be brought back as I know that some parents may not have the right knowledge in checking their child's hair. It can be quite embarrassing though when as a parent you find that you have also got nits and scratch head to find live one in fingernail. EEUGH!!

Have you got an interesting nit story, go on share it below, you could win yourself a prize.

BNM

Comments

  1. we've had nits once (isaac) and it was nightmare to get rid of, I think I tried 3 different things before we managed it, so wil bear this in mind for the any future visits x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont