Why I am special!

I'm going to let you into a little secret - I am a special person.
It's not because I have a lovely husband (at the moment) and 2 gorgeous kids.
It's also not because I have fantastic friends who are there for me whenver and however often we talk.
It's also not because I have fantastic blog readers who listen to all my wafflings

Oh no, I'm special because whilst doing a crossword puzzle last night this happened. I got stuck so asked for OH's help.

ME -"To add salt to or summer"
OH - "Season"
ME - "Are you sure, I've never heard of summering your food"
At this point OH collapses in a puddle of laughter, tears falling out of his eyes, trying hard to breathe!
It took me 2-3 minutes to realise what I'd said was oh so wrong, and then I joined him in the laughter.


See I told you, I'm special I am or was it just a very blonde moment!!!








Hope your laughing at me too!!

BNM

Comments

  1. hehehe, you were focused and concentrating (take that excuse and run lol) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the focused and concentrating idea, he keeps singing songs with summer in now instead of season like four summers in one day, do you want your chip summered!! GRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes! Not laughing at you mind - but because this is something that I would say! And this is why my Hubby claims that I've got blonde roots underneath all this dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to pinch that badge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I must be really thick as I am not getting that at all?! but then again I did think an air strike was the same as a train or bus strike so not surprising!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont