If things come in threes....

...we're probably buggered!!

Things have been a bit manic here. The in laws arrived on Friday so for most of last week we (and even him) have been tidying. All of the rooms in the house are tidy, Car is in her room and sleeping fine and our room - well that looks like a bomb has gone off in it. Well the mess had to go somewhere! The attic is full of sorted bags of clothes and our room - well that's full of piles of clothes that we seemed to find on every surface!!


Anyway, the inlays came up because it was Neb's birthday on Friday so we took the kids out of school and nursery for the day and had a fun day. Well it was fun, up until the point when we were leaving the house to go out for lunch and the car wouldn't start. It wouldn't even turn over!! AAGH. Anyway after Ben's dad relayed us all to the restaurant we had a lovely meal. We even saw a baby seal stranded on the beach due to the stormy weather the night before.

On Saturday we had a lazy day, mainly due to the fact that Neb had been out on Friday night drinking whilst I was in drinking. His was not the only bad head but I didn't lie in, I got up with the kids. AW. We then had a pleasant walk to the supermarket after trying the car again to no success. We then had one of those easy suppers of cold meats and cheese and pickles and salad. Bel decided that at this point that she loved pickled onions so our supply decreased.

Yesterday we got woken up by Car coming in saying she'd been sick. She got in our bed whilst I checked her room. I walked back in to our room to state that her bed was clean just as she puked allover our bed. I went to take the duvet cover off and as I did so she puked again. Neb was not happy! I took her downstairs to where she puked on and off all day- bringing up even water. The house felt so quiet at one point with her asleep next to me on the sofa, Bel on Club Penguin and Neb by the car changing the spark plugs. We thought he'd fixed it when the car fired properly so off he went to check it.

Of course it didn't work and on his way back on taking her for a spin she died again. Luckily he managed to get hold of our mechanic who towed her to the garage. We have all our fingers and toes crossed that its a fuel filter problem and not the ECO/ECU - I don't know some computer thingy inside it that could cost over £300!!

Anyway, I'm now back but awaiting for the third thing to happen. I hope its something minor!!

BNM

Comments

  1. Oh no what a weekend. I know the money feeling, it is terrible espeically so close to Christmas. Maxi is off with er ache today, hope Car is feeling better today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that is something cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so know the feeling - let hope it just stops at two huh. Hope Car is better. (also got to love how it is we who always has to get up to the kids. Boo to that.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How strange of Pippa! She said exactly the same thing that I was going to say!! Fingers crossed lovely that you dont get anything bad heppen and that it stays at 2 things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it's something like dropping your toast butter side down. That would be a nice one, eh? Not too bad at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont