Dear So and So

Yes, two posts one day- you are lucky but this wasn't needed until I came home from work and thankfully Kat @ 3 bedroom bungalow to let in crazytown has resurrected this so here are mine.

Dear Car,

Why is it that when I finish work do you decide that in the car on the way home to turn into child from hell. I have been in work all week, I do not need this crap! Especially when Neb then turns to me and says "She's been fine all day"
Yours frustratingly and going to scream
BNM


Dear God or whoever controls the weather,

We all know that Neb was looking forward to his firework action tonight so why have you decided to let the heavens open and rain now.  No rain all day, now buckets of the stuff.
Please could you stop it. I would like the fireworks to be done so that normality can prevail (!)
A very wet BNM


Dear Neb,

Yes we now your Mum and Dad are coming and we now the house needs tidying but you have been home all week, why do it now (this minute!).
I will help but please relaxation first.
A very tired BNM


Dear Bel,

Please be a good girl for me, everyone else is making me go GRRRR.
Your ever loving mum
BNM

That's all folks!!

BNM

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont