Miffy - a review

Did you know that Miffy has been around since 1955 - she is way older than me!!
But even better Miffy is now available as a game on the Wii.





Yes for a 1000 Wii points you can download miffy's world to your Wii. So is it worth it?


The game is aged at children 2-7 but in our house I think it is better suited for Car than Bel, though as Car's experience of the Wii is to make Mario go round and round in circles whilst driving , it did take her a while to get used to the controllers. Bel found it rather easy and her attention wained after the first game. At a 1000 Wii points its rather overpriced but I think Car will enjoy playing it until she becomes used to the Wii and outgrows the game.







The game has been in my opinion desgined for preschool children and its many interactive puzzles and quests would keep Car happy but not for long.

This is a reveiw and is my honest opinion about the game and is not in any way related to the game producers opinion

BNM

Comments

  1. I keep forgeting about Wii Ware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I use to love the Miffy books as a child! Got me feeling all nostalgic now x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont