Grandpa in my pocket - REVIEW AND COMPETITION

Did you know that over three generations of our family have now watched one of the stars of this show on TV. I think Neb's mum may even have had a small crush on him at one points. So, who am I talking about - well it's James Bolam - now starring in Grandpa in my pocket. Grandpa in my pocket is currently being showed on Cbeebies and the new DVD of the series is available from all good retailers from the 7th February:




So, what do the two girls of the BNM household think of this DVD, well Car jumped with joy when I said that we had it while Bel said she'd give me an answer at the end. And the result - well Car will watch it again and again and "loves granpa mummy" while Bel being the older girl thinks its "quite good actually"!

Personally, I love the show, seeing Grandpa ride on Gordon the toy seagull, after shrinking is very funny.  For those of you who haven't seen it - Grandpa can shrink when he puts on his magic cap. He then gets up to a load of mischief while helping Jason.I think its lovely to see a program which celebrates the fun that grandparents and grandchildren have. The girls have even asked their grandpa if he shrinks!

PRIZE ALERT

Now I've been very lucky to get a copy of the new DVD for one of you lovely readers to win as a prize and before you all shout out "me, me, me" there are some terms :

This competition is open to UK residents 18 years and over only

To enter the competition please answer the following question in the comment section below "How does Grandpa fit into Jason's pocket"
The winner will be drawn by random from the correct answers. The prize winner will be contacted by myself and the prize will be sent out directly from the PR company. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize will be sent within 28 days. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days then a redraw will take place. This competition will end on 30th January 2011.

Win the NEW Grandpa in my Pocket DVD!

We have a Grandpa in my Pocket DVD to give away to our readers! The NEW, Mr Marvelloso’s Magic Tricks, features Grandpa (played by James Bolam) and grandson Jason getting into even more magical mayhem than ever!

Jason lives with his parents, sister Jemima, dog and Grandpa in the beautiful seaside town of Sunnysands. Everyone thinks that Grandpa likes to spend all his time sat quietly in the armchair, but only Jason knows the truth about Grandpa’s magic shrinking cap. When Grandpa wears the magic cap, he becomes small enough to fit into Jason’s pocket and adventure is always sure to follow!

In Mr Marvelloso’s Magic Tricks, the adventurous duo team up to save Jemima’s party. Mr Marvelloso, the local magician is booked to perform, but when he turns out to be grumpy and not very good at the magic tricks, the party looks sure to be a disaster. It’s time for Grandpa to step in, put on his magic shrinking cap and try a little magic of his own!  Can Grandpa and Jason turn the magic show into a success?

Grandpa in my Pocket, Volume 3: Mr Marvelloso’s Magic Tricks will be available nationwide from all good retailers from 7th February 2011. Suitable for children aged 4 – 6, RRP £7.99
© 2011 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.

So what you waiting for, enter below and a DVD could be winging its way to you!
BNM

I have been sent this product to review and therefore all views of the dvd given in the review are my own views.

Comments