Pucker Up!

 
Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Last night at bedtime, Car told me that I had to kiss her in the following ways:

1) A butterfly kiss - this is when you flutter your eyelashes closely to her cheek

2) A Eskimo kiss -  rubbing noses

3) A fishy kiss - this is when you make that funny poppy noise with your mouth close to hers!!!

4) A stuck kiss - this is a kiss on the lips,where neither person are allowed to move their lips away for a long time!!

5) A rubby kiss - this kiss is apparently what Mummy and Daddy give each other!  Kiss each other while moving your head!

6) A lick and kiss - this is a kiss which then turns into Car licking your face instead!!

7) A normal kiss - peck on lips.


Car then thanked me and said that she loved having loads of kisses and that she had loads to keep and give. I know that I should hold on to these kisses that I get now because there will come a time when she won't be so eager to give or get (well not from her Mummy anyway!)


BNM

Comments