Kids 1 Nigella 0

I was lucky enough to receive a belated Christmas present on Saturday when the inlaws came up (to celebrate Car's birthday).

It was the new Nigella book - Kitchen which is great and is the new cookbook from the recent tv series.

So after having a big old read of it -I decided last night to make the kids a recipe from it for their supper - namely the Crustless Pizza ( which is like a yorkshire pudding/pizza).

After slaving over the hot stove for 1/2 hr ( no, not really I made it then pushed it in) I bought it out for the girls. I had a sneak taste myself and thought it was delicious but after tasting a bit both girls said NO MUMMY! Bel even said "Don't worry mummy, we all make mistakes!" which I'm sure Nigella would have loved.

Moral of the story, (according to Neb) don't make kids something new for supper or in my opinion if at first you don't succeed, try and try again. I'm going to be doing the Spaghetti and Marmite next



BNM

Comments