All work and no play

.. turns me into a grouchy person.

So sorry I haven't been blogging random ramblings recently but it is mega hectic at work, so that by the time I get home I am pooped and impatient.

It is going to get worse before it gets better - AAAGHHH

This working mum lark is not as easy as people think it is - especially as Neb has managed to secure weekend work through February so that means that after a knackering week I then have to turn off grouchy and turn off happy mum! Car managed to change the mood earlier by asking me to "Happy Mummy please...". This and leaving her playing upstairs quietly (which did mean she had painted her face) changed my mood.

But I am so tired, and when I come home I don't want to be doing the tidying, cooking and other blah blah stuff that needs to be done. But, as nice as Neb has been recently (by buying me a book and the Robbie Williams CD) he just doesn't seem to get that it would be nice if I didn't have to ask him to do it all the time.. ah well, one of these days he may get an epiphany.

Anyway if you don't hear that much from me in the next month, I do apologise. I will try and blog when the feeling comes and  I apologise if they are random but hey its gonna be one of those months.

BNM

PS You still have time to enter the Grandpa in my Pocket DVD competition   which closes tomorrow as long as your not reading this on Monday!!

 

Comments