Me, Myself and I

The lovely J "Notes" over at Notes to Self Plus Two (and the need for red shoes) has cleverly invented a new blog thingy bob which will help us bloggers (whether Mummy or otherwise) to blog about ourselves and strengthen our hold on "me".



The rules of her new blog linky are as follows:

How does it work? Fridays I will post a “me” pondering question. Weekends are for pondering. Mondays I will come back with the Linky thing (like this post). Post-tastic! The Linky will stay open all week, until the Friday when we start again. Last relevant post will also be available through the I ♥ Me badge on the right >>. More info is here.

So the question set on Friday for those who missed it was:

"What have you realised about you through your blogging?"

1) IT'S BETTER OUT THAN IN

I have realised that as the proverb says "A problem shared is a problem halved" and by joining the lovely world of mummy blogging, I feel that I am not the only one having a bad day, because kids/husband/work/housework (delete as appropriate) are probably annoying everybody.

2) I'M NEVER ALONE

As a working mother, a mother who doesn't drive, who is skint all the time and who never ( or very infrequently) goes out, I can feel very lonely. I sometimes feel that its me against the world but after engaging with other bloggers I feel stronger. These may be people whom I'll never meet but long may we continue to support each other.

3) I CAN WRITE
I never started blogging to write 'that book which is inside me' because honestly I don't think there is one. But after starting the blog, I do feel that I can actually write and that it does make sense. I may not be perfect when it comes to grammar ( but in my defence my first language is Welsh and grammar in Welsh is a whole different ball game!) but I believe that as long as you don't nit pick too much and take what is being said not how its said then we'll get along fine.

Why don't you pop over and read the other entry's or have a go yourself!!

BNM














Comments