Why I no longer hate shaving!! Ask Bluebeard.... A REVIEW

Now, before you all go - ah so she's really a man - let me explain something.

I hate shaving my legs and my arm pits, and when I dare - anything else form the waist down (you know what I mean) so what has made me change my mind.

Well , recently I was contacted by a very nice man (*waves and big apologies) who asked whether I'd like to try something that even though has been marketed for men is being stolen by their wives/girlfriends. Now as I always steal Neb's razor to do my legs I thought nothing wrong with that - so I agreed to try it!

So what is it - well this:

Yes , its Bluebeard's Revenge a new shaving cream which has been marketed at men with heavy hair growth and so contains 'Decelerin' which actually reduces hair growth every time its used. So, the marketing as you can imagine has been aimed at men. It even has a no women allowed sign on box.

You can imagine their surprise then when they noticed that many women were buying it not for their partners but for themselves, hijacking the "World's Manliest Shaving Product" (which should probably be now known as the "Worlds Womanliest Shaving Product!")

So what did I think, well after the shock of realising I had to put it on by brush (no idea how to use a shaving brush so that was an experience!!). So after dumping the brush carefully into the cream (which does smell lovely!) I managed to lather up with no problem. So much easier than using that horrible gel shaving foam which tends to go everywhere. I then borrowed stole my husbands razor and shaving was no problem - I even managed not to nick myself! The razor glided over the cream and even though the smell is on the manly side I think I can cope with it.

 I've been using this now for the last couple of months and does it work - well the hair growth is getting less so to you all men and women out there. Why not try it too!

If you do want to try it, it is sold at The Shaving Stack where it retails at £14.99.

BNM

This product was sent to me to review and all opinions given in this review are my own.

Comments