Photobook - REVIEW

Pictures, I have many and what with both of us know having digital cameras our laptop is full of them. But that is where many stay, we tend to forget to pirnt them out (even with Neb having a printer dock for his). There is the odd time when we do of course, like the one I have of the girls in work!

So, to set things straight, I was lucky enough to review a photo book for Bonusprint. A photobook is a great way to save your memories and have them at hand.(and not have to scroll through thousands!). So, for Father's day , I thought I'd make a photo book for Neb.

 I chose to do a landscape book and also chose to set the book up online (even though there is a creator tool you can download). I had already decided on a theme for the book, so I knew which pictures of the girls to pick. So, after a bit of fiddling (which I love doing), putting in some wording, choosing the background colour I sent off my order.

Now, as I had picked it for a Father's day present I ordered it on the Thursday before (9th June) and it arrived on the Friday (17th). Seeing as I was nervous that it would arrive on time, I kept track of the stages it was at through the personal tracking number (daily!) I had told Neb that something was coming but not what it was, so I used the excuse of wrapping it to check it out and its fantastic. It is a soft cover book with our photos, which made Neb cry. I will definately be doing something like this again - especially as Neb is 40 soon!

And Neb, well he loves it - its something I know he will treasure for years to come!


So, why let those pictures on your computer get forgotten, turn them into a happy treasure today!

BNM

I was given a code to review a Bonusprint PhotoBook. All opinions given in the review are my own.

Comments