And the winner is - Quack Quack Moo Competition

So, its past midday the competition has now closed and a huge thank you to all who entered. One did get it wrong and one forgot to put the answer in so I am sorry you have been disqualified. The correct answer was in fact:

yes, a DUCK.


I've used the random number generator to pick the winner:




So a huge congratulations to Elaine Taylor for winning. I will contact you today and then pass on your mailing details to the company. Please note that if I don't get a reply within 3 days from the winner then I will redraw.

It is now day 4 after the competition, and unfortunately Elaine Taylor has not been in touch.
A redraw has taken place and @NorthernMum has won. I will be in  touch shortly...
 
Thanks to everyone that entered, keep your eyes open for another competition coming soon....


BNM

Comments